Community. Guidance. Connectivity.
A great challenge for most every writer, whether aspiring, emerging or working, is the reality of developing craft and career in a bubble, removed from both other writers and the working, ever-evolving entertainment industry. With my monthly Screenwriter’s Support Group sessions, you will have all your burning questions answered, get a dose of what’s happening in the industry in real time, and start building that great differentiator that helps so many writers move their screenwriting career forward: Your very own screenwriting community.
Each monthly online session will last between 60 and 90 minutes, and will include:
- State-of-the-Industry rundown
- Stories from the front lines: Success and challenges faced by other writers
- Answers to group member questions
- Monthly topic (if time allows)
As part of your monthly or annual subscription, you will receive:
- Access to monthly group sessions
- By-weekly tools, tips & tidbits videos
- Invitation to submit questions for each group session
- A recording of each group session to revisit as needed
- Initial Career State Assessment from Lee Jessup
- Brand Assessment Report from Lee Jessup
- Quarterly progress check
- Access to group Facebook page
- Access to industry scripts, reports and recommended materials as available
- 10% discount on all one-on-one coaching services
Group sessions will take place monthly via GoToMeeting or similar engine, and will occur on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Sessions may be rescheduled up to 3 months per calendar year based on Lee’s travel schedule, but will still occur at least once every month. Even if you can’t participate in the live session, you will still be able to submit questions which will be answered in session, and receive a recording thereafter.
As the group grows, session days/time may be adjusted to accommodate the majority of the group. If one session is not enough to address all member questions, a second session may be added at no additional cost to subscribers.