Community. Guidance. Connectivity.
You don’t have to pursue your screenwriting career in a vacuum! Screenwriters Support Group is here to help you connect to your screenwriting community, get the answers you need to your burning career questions, keep abreast of the industry, and gain the knowledge you need in order to build and grow your screenwriting career!
Screenwriters Support Group (SSG) meets via Zoom twice a month for sessions that will include:
- Industry updates
- Member questions (which Lee will answer live)
- Stories from the (career coaching) front lines
- Special guests including literary managers, entertainment lawyers and working writers*
- Logline, pitch and personal narrative workshops*
- Focused monthly topic lecture & discussion*
*These workshops are interchangeable and featured in one of the two sessions of each month. Therefore, on a given month, one session may include industry updates, stories from the front lines and a live Q & A, while a second would feature a special guest, workshop, or focused discussion alongside a Q & A.
Your monthly or annual subscription gets you…
- Access to live SSG sessions on Zoom or similar platform
- Ability to submit questions for live Q & A
- Invitation to participate in live special guest Q & A
- Session recordings if you are unable to attend
- Access to group Facebook page
- Access to industry scripts, reports and other materials as available
- 10% discount on all one-on-one coaching services
Group sessions will take place twice monthly via Zoom or similar engine. Even if you can’t participate in the live session, you will still be able to submit questions which will be answered in session, and receive a recording thereafter.
Group sessions take place on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month. Should Lee be out sick or have a scheduling conflict, session may be rescheduled on a one-time basis.
In December, there will only be one live group session; the second December session will be pre-recorded and distributed to the group via email.
Should Lee be on vacation (rare but… here’s hoping) during a designated group session time slot, Lee will pre-record a session to be distributed during her absence.